Friday, July 26, 2013

Tee Shirts

In the last several days I have seen a number of odd tee shirts:
  • One listing the seven deadly sins, by their Latin names. The young woman wearing it said that she had bought it at Urban Outfitters. 
  • A blue tee shirt with the Union Jack, and underneath it the word GREECE. We were heading out of the farmers market and I did not have the chance (and might not have had the nerve) to ask the wearer. Perhaps it was a commentary on the origins of Prince Philip.
  • A gray tee shirt with the words "Girls Go For Guys With Mustaches". Since the wearer appeared to be about six months pregnant, I glanced around for the Guy, but did not see him.
  • Fifteen minutes later, a tee shirt headed "Styles of the Indian Mustache". This wearer was male, probably in fact of subcontinental descent, and skinny.  The shirt appeared to indicate many styles, and might have been very funny to those in the know, but it disappeared into a store before I could make out more than the heading.

2 comments:

  1. That last tee shirt was looking for a girl to go for it, I think. Who knows what its wearer was doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I couldn't agree more with you. This is a cool site with good content. I'll definitely be back...Thanks

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/van-heusen/index.htm

    ReplyDelete